Share Draft Accounts
USMFCU Share Draft Account
Manage your everyday finances with our hassle-free Share Draft Account! No need to stress out from juggling between a family and a career to find the time for yourself. Check out all the beneficial features of the USMFCU Share Draft Account:
- No minimum balance
- No per-draft fees
- No monthly service charge
- Unlimited draft writing
- Free Direct Deposit and ACH Distribution
- Free ATM Card*
- Free Online Banking Account Access
- Free Online E-Notifications and E-Statements
- Free use of USMFCU ATMs and multiple locations of CO-OP Shared Branches
*Must qualify for an ATM Card.
Call 1-586-756-3300 or 1-877-POLTAVA and ask our Member Services Department for more information, or visit any one of our three locations to open a hassle-free Share Draft Account today!
Direct ACH Payments through Payments Authority
- Automatic Clearing House (ACH) is a quick and relaible way to pay for your monthly financial obligations. Pay your automotive, cable, electric, insurance, telephone, and security bills directly from your credit union account. By going to the link of the Payments Authority you can sign up for the electronic payments made through the Automated Clearing House (ACH).
- Sign up for Direct Deposit of Payroll, Social Security, and other deposits through your employer or pension provider.
- Sign up for Direct Payment of bills with your vendor, such as credit cards, utility bills, and insurance carriers.