Credit Card Balance Transfer
What are you waiting for? Transfer your high balance credit cards and start saving today.
Begin your Transfer:
- You must be a member of Ukrainian Selfreliance Michigan Federal Credit Union with his or her own Savings Account. (newly-opened or existing). Apply Now
- To transfer your credit card balance from another financial institution, you need to have a USMFCU VISA Credit Card. Apply Now
- Have an existing USMFCU VISA Credit Card, but need to increase the credit card limit? Apply Now
- All set? Begin your balance transfer now.
Begin Balance Transfer
Here's what you'll need for a balance transfer:
- Name of the other financial institution or merchant
- Payment address of the other financial institution or merchant
- Full credit card number
- The balance of the card(s) you want to transfer
- Last 2 paystubs
- Self-employed? - Last 2 years full tax returns
Response Time: All balance transfer requests are processed during normal business hours Monday – Friday, and you can expect a response within 1-2 business days.
After Submitting: We recommend you continue to monitor your old account for two weeks to avoid late payments or other fees.
Go to main navigation