Ukrainian Zoom Backgrounds
Back to school can be fun even if it's virtual! Spice up your zoom call or your desktop background with some beautiful landmarks in Ukraine and embrace your Ukrainian heritage.
Check out our collection of custom backgrounds for your virtual classes, online meetings and Zoom get-togethers. Feel free to suggest your favorite spots in Ukraine by sending an email to email@example.com.
WIN a $50 Gift Card
Have fun and easily win $50! Simply use one of our FREE zoom backgrounds on your next zoom call or as a desktop background, take a screenshot, and share it. Follow the steps below. You will be entered into a raffle that will end on September 30th at 12:00 PM.
Complete the following steps:
- Download one of our FREE Ukrainian Zoom Backgrounds
- To participate, use a background in a ZOOM call OR use one of the images as your desktop background.
- Take a snapshot of you using our Zoom background in a call (any background from the options below) OR take a snapshot of your new desktop background.
- Share it as a post on facebook by tagging us @usmfcu #usmfcu or sharing it on instagram @usmfcu #usmfcu.
- Once you've shared your image, email Olga, our marketing specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your submission.
- Raffle ends on September 30th at 12:00 PM.
- Last, but not least...HAVE FUN and enjoy the beautiful scenery in Ukraine.
Share, have fun and WIN!
How to Download
Click on the image of your choice, once a new tab opens, right click.
Click "Save Image As..." and save it to your desired location (desktop, downloads, a folder, etc.)
How to use the backgrounds during meetings:
Open or launch a Zoom meeting
Click the up arrow next to "Stop Video" and select "Choose Virtual Background"
Click the "+" next to Choose Virtual Background to upload your image and set your background
Don't forget to uncheck the "Mirror my video" box option under Video Settings
Beautiful Ukrainian landmarks
Go to main navigation