Join the USMFCU team
At USMFCU, we focus on maintaining a positive work environment. We provide a friendly setting to help our community!
USMFCU is seeking a motivated energetic person who is friendly and enthusiastic to join their team as a universal employee.
The qualified applicant will be responsible for working with members and handling day-to-day cash transactions and more.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities with regard to opening and processing changes on savings and transaction accounts
- Identifies and recommends products and services aligned with member needs
- Backs up other departmental functions as necessary to ensure timely and accurate duty completion
- Establishes new memberships and seeks to maximize product and service usage
- Actively cross-sells credit union products and services
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Required: Fluent English and Ukrainian
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
What You'll Get:
-Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k), medical/dental and much more Training
-Other incentives, contests, and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
TO APPLY, please send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also send us your resume to be notified and considered for future openings.
Why We're Different
This is more than just a job, you become part of Ukrainian community and help many achieve the ultimate American dream, which is to become a home owner. USMFCU has been serving Ukrainian community for over 67 years. This platform will provide the ability to build a career centered around helping people. Credit Union culture is special, one that puts members and their experience above all. Our members are the center of everything we do.