Join the USMFCU team
At USMFCU, we focus on maintaining a positive work environment. We provide a friendly setting to help our community!
Universal Employee - Part-time/Full-time
Reports to: CEO
Primary Functions:The qualified applicant will be responsible for working with members and handling day-to-day cash transactions and more.
You will have an amazing opportunity to grow the Credit Union by managing all marketing initiatives and campaigns.
• Performs all duties and responsibilities with regard to opening and processing changes on savings and transaction accounts
• Identifies and recommends products and services aligned with member needs
• Backs up other departmental functions as necessary to ensure timely and accurate duty completion
• Establishes new memberships and seeks to maximize product and service usage
• Actively cross-sells credit union products and services
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
Required: Fluent English and Ukrainian
Required: Currently studying or Associate’s/Bachelor’s in Marketing or Advertising
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to multitask
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint
Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k), medical/dental and much more.
Other incentives, free training/seminars, contests, and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more.
Ready to Apply? Email us your resume at email@example.com
Why We're Different
This is more than just a job, you become part of Ukrainian community and help many achieve the ultimate American dream, which is to become a home owner. USMFCU has been serving Ukrainian community for over 67 years. This platform will provide the ability to build a career centered around helping people. Credit Union culture is special, one that puts members and their experience above all. Our members are the center of everything we do.