Join the USMFCU team
At USMFCU, we focus on maintaining a positive work environment. We provide a friendly setting to help our community!
Mortgage Loan Officer
• Consult with clients about current and future needs to help them achieve their financial goals
• Give every client the best client service in the industry
• Own and build your client portfolio within USMFCU with the support of our team
• Advise and educate clients on the home-buying or refinance process and how to better manage their mortgages
• Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing
• Speak Fluently Ukrainian/English
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with goals that will challenge you
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player
• Passion, great communication skills, self-motivation, positive attitude and competitive spirit
• Desire to take your career to the next level
What You'll Get
• Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k), medical/dental and much more
• State-of-the-art technology and training
• Paid mortgage officer training, required licensing and on-the-job coaching
• Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
• Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
• Work in Real estate with Agents, Processors, Underwriters
To apply, please send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may send us your resume to be notified and considered for future openings.
Why We're Different
This is more than just a job, you become part of Ukrainian community and help many achieve the ultimate American dream, which is to become a home owner. USMFCU has been serving Ukrainian community for over 67 years. This platform will provide the ability to build a career centered around helping people. Credit Union culture is special, one that puts members and their experience above all. Our members are the center of everything we do.