Online Bill Payment
We can make sure you never miss a payment again! Set up automatic bill payments or schedule payments for your bills with USMFCU's bill pay feature. This feature is FREE to all of our members and easy to sign up for.
To utilize this feature:
- You must have a checking account.
- Enroll in "Bill Pay" on your Online Banking portal.
- Be sure your *MICR number is correct in online banking. Update your MICR number in your Share Draft account information.
- Easily pay your bills!
*The MICR number is the middle number at the bottom of your checks. Contact us at (586) 756 - 3300 and we will provide your MICR number.
Need help setting up Bill Pay? View the Step by Step Guide below.
Popmoney lets you send, request and receive money from anyone in the US—regardless of where they bank—with just an email address or mobile number. Recipients don't even need a Popmoney account and payments can be delivered in 1-3 days or instantly.
Popmoney is available to our members through our online banking portal and on the mobile app.
You must have a checking account and be enrolled in Bill Pay to use Popmoney.
- Send to the recipient's email or mobile -Tell us who you want to pay and how much. They don't need to have an existing Popmoney account.
- They get notified to deposit their money - If they're new, we'll get their bank account information. If they've used Popmoney before, they probably don't need to do anything.
- Done! Money goes directly to their bank account -The money goes into their bank account in as little as 1 to 3 business days.
- Request money from a person or group - Tell us who you want to collect from and how much. They don't need to have an existing Popmoney account.
- They get notified to pay the request - They can pay your request with just a few clicks. We'll send a reminder if they forget.
- Done! Money goes into your account automatically - You'll get the money in your bank account and a notification that your request has been paid.