Become a member today!
We are very glad that you are interested in our financial institution and hope you will take advantage of our wide variety of services.
How do I become a member?
- You must meet membership eligibility.
- You can start the process of becoming a member by starting a digital application. A member services representative will contact you after receiving the application for additional information.
- You can come into one of our locations to easily open an account. See locations & hours. We recommend to schedule an appointment to ensure that our member services representative is available.
- A $25 deposit is required to open a savings account. Learn more
In order to qualify for membership in the Selfreliance Association of Ukrainian Americans you must be at least one of the following:
- Be born in Ukraine
- Be of Ukrainian descent
- Be married to a person who is Ukrainian or of Ukrainian descent
- Be a member of a Ukrainian church, community organization, association, or club
- Be referred to the Credit Union by an existing member
Ready to Apply? Click below
Completing the digital application above does not guarantee membership, we will contact you if we need to verify your membership eligibility.
To open an account, please bring the following documents with you:
- Valid, unexpired Driver’s License or State ID
- Social Security Card (physical card)
- Additional form of ID (credit card, debit card, voter card, military card, etc)
Joint Owners must bring the same required documents. Include originals or true copies of the required identifications for both Member and Joint Owner(s).
- Instead of Driver’s License or State ID
- US Passport or Foreign Passport, Permanent Resident Card, US Work Visa, or other Picture ID issued by US Federal, State, or local government is accepted. For picture ID's not having your current address, you will need to bring additional documentation. For example, current (not past due) utility bill for your current address, cable bill, or IRS 1040 income tax form.
- Instead of Social Security Card
- W-2, IRS 1040 income tax form, or any other official document that includes your Social Security Number is accepted.
What We Offer
We also host educational and valuable events like our home-buyer seminar in order to help our members navigate through their important financial decisions.
We're here for you
24-hour ATM Access
USMFCU has a free ATM at the Warren Office for your convenience. ATMs provide easy access to your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
There are NO FEES charged to use the CO-OP Network ATM transactions. As part of the CO-OP Network, you have access to almost 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs (including 9,000 accepting deposits). You will, however, be charged a fee by PAFCU and the financial institution that owns the ATM if it is not part of the CO-OP Network.
CO-OP Network also offers ATMs at a variety of places you may commonly shop, including most 7-Eleven® locations. For a list of the closest Surcharge-Free ATM locations, please visit Shared Branch Locator or ATM Locator.